SENIOR CARE COMPANIES login to
access Caregiver job applicants, enroll Caregivers in training, view certified client referrals
NOTE: For Caregivers who have purchased the training on their own AND for
Caregivers who have received a training log-in and password from their Senior Care Company employer.
If you are a Senior Care Company, log-in here.
forgot your password?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help logging in or call us at 312.669.8820
Are you a Caregiver?
Get certified training or stay certified with renewal training
Login to Training
Get a Job
Fill out one application get started on a caregiver career
Visit Career Center
Looking for Caregivers? Subscribe today!
Our online filtering system eliminates cumbersome job board postings and guarantees a targeted database of caregivers based on your criteria.
- Benefits of our recruitment subscriptions:
- Personal password protected website
- Ability to screen, sort by skill level and respond to applicants
- Easily review applications and keep notes
- Ability to send bulk emails
- Applicant Tracking System to track hiring efficiency and pre-qualify
- Multiple subscription options - and so much more!
Need to train your caregivers? Subscribe today!
Train ALL of your caregivers with 1 online portal and meet state caregiver training requirements while maintaining on-going training certification.
- Easy set-up for each caregiver
- Track log-in and progress
- Track exam scores
- Run renewal reports
- Run state auditor reports
- Print certificates with your company name
- Check registry for caregiver training status of job applicants
- Ability to merge your caregiver job applicants with caregiver training enrollment
Attend a Webinar tutorial for the caregiver certification training
Looking for qualified client leads? Subscribe today!
Exclusive senior care plan referrals for qualifying licensed home care agencies.
Receive qualified leads for seniors looking for care in your area.
Benefits of Care Counselor client referral program:
- Includes mini-care plan with timeline for care, medical condition, schedule, payment method, veteran’s status, age of senior, living situation, outline of care needs and overview of family members involved in care.
- Customized marketing letter to promote your business in your area
- Feedback on your company’s response and customer service
- Follow up letter for all families requesting care - and much more!
Need a Background Check? Get one now!
Background checks are a vital part of the caregiver hiring process.
Each state has its own caregiver background check rules and regulations. State laws can limit how a prospective employer might use the information found on a criminal background check in making a hiring decision. Most states also restrict an employer’s use of criminal records that are sealed, annulled, expunged and/or pardoned by the governor.
To be considered for a caregivier job, you must successfully pass a background check.
Use the map at left to review your state’s background check disclosure laws.