Learn More About Caregiving
Subscribe to The Caregiver's Gist, the weekly Professional Caregiver Newsletter
- Keep up with Industry News
- Review New Senior Care App-of-the-Week to Use for Senior Caregiving
- Review Monthly Caregiver Pay Survey
- Receive Updates on Digital Senior Caregiver Training
- Meet Weekly and Monthly Refer-a-Friend Winners
- Receive Weekly and Monthly Refer-a-Friend Promotions
Join our community of professonal senior caregivers - more than 130,000 professional caregivers enjoy all the benefits of Caregiverlist and subscribe to our weekly newsletter, The Caregiver's Gist. Caregiverlist was created by senior care professionals, including the former owner of senior home care agency which employed more than 100 caregivers and served more than 500 families - we totally understand all of the challenges of caregiving and here to support you and help grow the industry with kindness and integrity.
Caregivers may always apply for a senior caregiving job to be considered by mutliple licensed senior care companies in their area. You may reapply after 30 days to provide an udpated job application or after a senior you are caring for passes away or gets better and no longer needs care. You may also review caregiver training requirements and take a digital training course online to become certified as a caregiver.