- How long is the online Caregiver Certification course? The Certified Caregiver training course format has been designed to take 10 hours of time which includes reading and learning each of the training skills. Each caregiver skill has been separated into a module for the topic, allowing you to study that skill and answer the questions. If you have some caregiving experience and are familiar with some of the skills then you may find you are able to complete the course work in less than 10 hours. Review each state's required caregiver training hours.
- Do you need to allow time to take the 10-hour course all at once? No. You may take the course at your own pace, logging out of the program when you are finished for the day and then returning to log-in again when you are ready to continue the training.
- How long from when you purchase the Certified Caregiver Training course until you receive a log-in and password? Usually you will receive your log-in and password for the training within a few hours but are guaranteed to receive it within 24 hours of purchasing the course.
- May I allow someone else to take the course with my Certified Caregiver training course log-in and password? No. If you do allow another person to view the course and take it, they may do so but the Certificate will only be available in the name of the person it was purchased for and will match the log-in and password provided for that person only. This means that the Certification is only granted to the name that matches the log-in and password for the online caregiver training.
- What if I do not pass the professional caregiver certification course successfully? You may continue to repeat the course and take the test again, with the same log-in and password and once you have passed the test at a success rate of 80% or higher, your Caregiver Certification will be granted.
- How will an employer know I have passed the Caregiver Certification? Your name will be entered into the Certified Caregiver database and you will have a Certificate of Completion to show an employer.
- Do I need a high school diploma to take the Caregiver Certification course? No. Anyone may take the Certified Caregiver Training course.
- Will I be a Certified Nursing Aide once I take the 10-hour online Caregiver Certification course? No. The Certified Nursing Aide certificate is granted in each state after you attend a C.N.A. school and pass the state’s C.N.A. exam. You may find C.N.A. schools in your area and take a sample or practice C.N.A. exam online to learn more about becoming a Certified Nursing Aide.
- Does the 10-hour online Caregiver Training meet the training requirements for caregivers in every state? Yes, the course meets the professional caregiver training requirements in the states which require licensed senior home care agencies to provide basic training skills to senior caregivers. The course was created to match the criteria for training passed by the state legislators, which would be the basic skills anyone working as a professional caregiver should be proficient in.
- May I review the Certified Caregiver training course information to find out what skills are taught? Yes, you may review the training modules here.
- How much does the 10-hour online caregiver certification training cost? You may purchase the course for $59 and receive a t-shirt and lapel pin.
- May I review the online caregiver training course questions prior to purchasing? Yes, you may review some of the sample caregiver certification course questions here. The course has been designed to be user-friendly and to meet testing guidelines.
You may purchase the 10-hour online Caregiver Certification
You may apply for a senior caregiving job
near you to begin working as a part-time or full-time professional senior caregiver.