Online Training Course, T-Shirt, Lapel Pin and Professional Assn. Membership
Show your knowledge as a professional caregiver with professional association membership and join a community of caregivers to keep up with industry news, annual training, partner specials and more.
Receive Online Training Course (by Caregiver Training University) meeting your state's requirements
T-shirt (Beefy-T Unisex Large Gray or Women's Large V-neck Gray or V-neck Pink Fitted T-shirt)
Lapel Pin for Uniform
Monthly E-Mail Newsletter with Industry Updates and Partner Offers Customized for States with Specific Criteria for Training: CA, IL, GA, CO, PA, TN, FL, AZ, TX
Renewal Training and Long-term Care Insurance Certification Training
Cost: $79.00 Join the P.A.C.!
Purchase with Confidence
All information is encrypted And transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protoco
Receive T-Shirt + Lapel Pin with Training: $79
Review 8-hour Caregiver Training Course Modules
The certificate will only print in the name you indicate when you purchase the training.
Caregiver Training University Log-in ID and password sent via email within 24-hours
Training provided in sections to read,listen to audio, video tutorials and 36-Question Exam
Certificate of completion avalabe to view and print in full-size and wallet card size
Sample Care Plan, Glossary of Terms, Suggested Book and Movie list
Maintain access to your account ongoing
Your name will go into the Caregiverlist Certified Training database. (Employers may access this to confirm your successful completion of the training). No refunds will be provided.
Professional Association of Caregivers Code of Ethics
- I will always treat my clients with kindness and respect.
- I will always arrive at the client’s home on time, preferably 5 minutes before the start of my scheduled hours. If I might be late, I will immediately call.
- I will follow the Plan of Care each day for my client.
- I will maintain a clean and organized home for my client.
- I will never leave my client unattended. If the relief caregiver is late I will immediately call the Care Manager.
- I will address my client by their last name unless they invite me to use their first name.
- I will honor the client’s right to privacy and confidentiality, including their identity, address, and telephone number.
- I will keep my religious beliefs, political choices, or personal issues private and likewise respect my client’s beliefs.
- I will call 911 immediately when there is a medical emergency and then call my senior care company office or Care Manager.
- I will not engage in financial transactions nor intimate relationships with a client or family member.
- I will never use alcohol or illegal drugs as a professional caregiver.
- I will only use my personal mobile phone for calls and texts during rest or break periods.
How it Works Easy-to-Use on Smart Phone, Tablet, Desk-Top